Info: Microcar Club

Plauderei über dies und das...

Moderatoren: Fichte, rolf.g3, Michael

gadebusch02

Beitrag von gadebusch02 » Fr 6. Aug 2010, 23:22

Hello Gerard,

I think, now we had to wait, hear and see, what is the meaning of the administrators of "Autohaus Lepori".- So long....

guidolenz123
Fahrzeuge: Mercedes 500SEC Coupe
Krause Duo Dreirad
Simson Habicht
Wohnmobil Hymer 522 Bj 83
Trike Anthrotech
Velomobil Quest
Liegerad Challenge Wizard
Bergamont Pedelec
Hyosung Aquila Chopper
Jeep Commander Diesel
Smart 450 u Roadster
Beitrag von guidolenz123 » Sa 7. Aug 2010, 12:26

Waiting on a bus (answer)

Bild
Guido
Gruß Guido
Stattlicher Satzverständiger für sprachliche Irritationen
Niveau sieht nur von unten aus wie Arroganz.

DeGrijze

Beitrag von DeGrijze » So 8. Aug 2010, 14:32

gadebusch02 hat geschrieben:Hello Gerard,
I think, now we had to wait, hear and see, what is the meaning of the administrators of "Autohaus Lepori".- So long....
Oke.
guidolenz123 hat geschrieben:Waiting on a bus (answer)
Guido
:mrgreen:

In this waiting time my 45TunersClub mates and me (made the "www.45Tuners.de" logos (click here for downloading the zip file) and the "45TunersClub" logos (click here for downloading the zip file)

Gerard

DeGrijze

Beitrag von DeGrijze » Mo 9. Aug 2010, 08:53

In the mean time the 45Tuners Forum online and up and running in German, So if your willing please check it out.

Gerard

TaBi

45tuners

Beitrag von TaBi » Mo 9. Aug 2010, 12:01

Hello Gerard,

...it looks very well.- I think It´s a fine HP for 45tuners

But I think too, that is - too - voluminous and the users are overstrained!

Several users in "Lepori Forum" are not able to find or navigate to the right under forum!

...or wouldn´t like do do that!!!

I think, the users are very confused, here to find, or to search the right Forum!!!

I´m sceptical.

But try it out, although I think it will be difficult.

DeGrijze

Re: 45tuners

Beitrag von DeGrijze » Mo 9. Aug 2010, 15:02

TaBi hat geschrieben:Hello Gerard,

...it looks very well.-
Thank you

TaBi hat geschrieben: I think It´s a fine HP for 45tuners
Its not a HP (HomePage/Portal) its only a forum the HP(homePage/Portal) is still in the can, thats the next thing to put up and running.

TaBi hat geschrieben:But I think too, that is - too - voluminous and the users are overstrained!
Several users in "Lepori Forum" are not able to find or navigate to the right under forum!
...or wouldn´t like do do that!!!
Are you afraid that you severely underestimated the users/members/visitors of this (Lepori)forum.

TaBi hat geschrieben: I think, the users are very confused, here to find, or to search the right Forum!!!
I´m sceptical.
But try it out, although I think it will be difficult.
One's the picture is painted (HomePage/Portal and Forum) we wil wait and see if your scepticisme is founded.

Gerard

Michael
Fahrzeuge: Simson KR51, Z4, Qashqai, Ducato WoMoBi, GeoPorter Raupendumper 330E

Beitrag von Michael » Mo 9. Aug 2010, 17:41

Dear Gerard,

I think it´s time for the moderator to interfere. Just for your understanding, we have neither something against webmasters of other homepages or forums nor against other dealers, as long as they do not perform promotion too obviously. It seems you have no sense for that. Your offer to take our whole sql-database including all posts and users´ information can´t be honest. We will never share user´s information/data with any third party (protection of data privacy :!: ).

Up to know I watched your posts with goodwill, however, some of our users started to feel uncomfortable and send me a note.

Be sure: noone here thinks we are severly underestimated, this forum is small but nice and we are highly flexible, everyone can contribute and even the forum itself will be customized if the users thinks there is a demand.

I will take your inquiry to take all our valueable posts here for nothing (even for money you won´t get it) and to put it into your new forum as a compliment to the skills of the German community.

Since this post is now far away from the initial theme, I will close this topic now. Nevertheless I wish you good luck with your project.

Best regards
Michael

Deutsch, wenn dann sollen auch alle wissen was du möchtest:

Ich denke es ist Zeit für den Moderator einzuschreiten. Zum Verständnis: wir haben weder etwas gegen Webmaster anderer Hompages oder Foren, noch etwas gegen andere Händler, solange sie nicht allzu offentsichtlich Werbung betreiben. Anscheinend hast du kein Gefühl dafür. Dein Angebot unsere gesamte Datenbank inkl. aller Beiträge und Benutzerinformationen zu übernehmen kann nicht ernst gemeint sein. Wir werden nie Benutzerdaten an Dritte weitergeben (Datenschutz :!: ).

Bis jetzt habe ich Deine Beiträge mit gutem Willen beobachtet, allerdings fühlen sich einige Benutzer genervt und schickten mir einen entsprechenden Hinweis.

Du kannst sicher sein, keiner von uns denkt wir seien "severly underestimated", das Forum ist klein aber fein und höchst flexibel, jeder kann etwas beitragen und selbst das Forum wird den Wünschen der Benutzer angepaßt, so wie sie es mögen.

Ich werde Dein Angebot zur Übernahme aller unserer wertvollen Beiträge für umsonst (selbst für Geld ist es nicht zu haben) als Kompliment an das Fachwissen der deutschen LKFz-Gemeinde auffassen.

Da wir uns mittlerweile vom Ursprungsthema ziemlich weit entfernt haben, schließe ich diesen Beitrag.

Trotzdem viel Erfolg mit Deinem Vorhaben
Beste Grüße
Michael

Gesperrt