Chatenet ch26 Warnblinker

Fahrzeugpapiere, Führerscheinfragen, ...die ganze Bürokratie.

Moderatoren: guidolenz123, Fichte

Antworten
Racing53
Fahrzeuge: Chatenet Ch26

Chatenet ch26 Warnblinker

Beitrag von Racing53 » Mi 18. Jan 2023, 20:53

Das Fahrzeug steht aufgebockt Räder frei
Motor läuft Gang eingelegt Vollgas und beim Gas wegnehmen geht die Warnblinkanlage an.
Was kann das sein?
Und die zweite Frage wie stellt man den Service zurück?
Danke vorab Marco

HerrToeff
Fahrzeuge: Aixam 400 , Sachs zx 50, erste Serie-
D-truck 400, Schwalbe, letzte Serie- u.a.
Re: Chatenet ch26 Warnblinker

Beitrag von HerrToeff » Mi 18. Jan 2023, 21:18

Bei mir müssen zum Zurückstellen beide Türen geöffnet sein. Dann Zündung an und 6sec warten, dann beide Stellstäbe drücken und warten bis die Meldung "Reset" erscheint

Das mit der Warnblinkanlage klingt wieder mal nach einem Defekt des Kombiinstruments

ich hasse das Ding
lieben Gruß

PN werden evtl mit starker Verzögerung beantwortet, ich bin zur Zeit nicht täglich online

ArasKria
Fahrzeuge: Chatenet CH26 V1

Beitrag von ArasKria » Sa 16. Mär 2024, 18:29

Hello. Have you solved hazard warning lights come on when you start moving issue? Can you please share how?
Best Regards,
Aras

Fichte
Fahrzeuge: Microcar, Virgo II, Luxe
Ligier, Nova 500
Bellier, „Diva“
Aixam 400

Beitrag von Fichte » So 17. Mär 2024, 13:49

ArasKria hat geschrieben:
Sa 16. Mär 2024, 18:29
Hello. Have you solved hazard warning lights come on when you start moving issue? Can you please share how?
Hey, maybe this works:

https://www.scegliauto.com/de/video/var ... e_vignette

Zuerst steigen wir in das Auto ein und beginnen mit dem Drücken und Halten der beiden Knöpfe, die wir auf der Instrumententafel finden; Dann schalten wir das Panel ein und warten, bis die auf dem Display angezeigten Kilometer zurückgesetzt werden, wie im Video gezeigt. An dieser Stelle werden wir die Instrumententafel ausschalten und dann den Motor einschalten, um zu überprüfen, ob die Serviceleuchte erloschen ist!

First we get into the car and start by pressing and holding the two buttons that we find on the dashboard; Then we turn on the panel and wait for the kilometers shown on the display to reset, as shown in the video. At this point we will turn off the instrument panel and then turn on the engine to check if the service light has gone out!

U_Tube: https://youtu.be/ZZ82qp6HEZM
https://youtu.be/ZZ82qp6HEZM
Urteile nie über einen anderen, bevor Du nicht einen Mond lang in seinen Mokassins gelaufen bist.

ArasKria
Fahrzeuge: Chatenet CH26 V1

Beitrag von ArasKria » Mo 18. Mär 2024, 09:35

Hello,
I forgot to mention that I have a Chatenet CH26 V1 2010.
And the thing that starts flashing after I put the car in Forward or Reverse (also tried moving the car on Neutral - it also starts flashing, but it seems to need to catch some "vibration" to activate) - it's not the "hazard warning light" - turn signal indicators on the dashboard are not blinking, neither indication on the hazard warning switch. Only the Turn Signals Blinkers start flashing. Plus, the doors unlock. Seems related to 26.00.018 Remote control + receiver set - mine is NOT ORIGINAL. The original relay should have been MQFCH1.0. If I remove this relay, the flashing after starting stops, but without that relay the central locking is disabled = no ability to lock the right door or trunk.
I read in INSTRUKCJA OBSŁUGI CH26.
During emergency braking:
- the hazard warning lights turn on automatically for 10 seconds at a speed of less than 20 km/h,
- the doors unlock automatically for security purposes.
Not sure if this feature is implemented in version 1 of Chatenet CH26?
Question: How does Chatenet CH26 recognize an “emergency” braking? Does it have an accelerometer sensor? Chatenet CH26 V1 has neither ABS nor central computer...
Thank you in advance for any response. It can be in German, no need to translate...
Best Regards,
Aras

Antworten